Longwood SEO Company
i4 Web SEO based in Florida
Search Engine Optimization
#1 Longwood SEO Company &
Website Design Company in Longwood Florida
what is SEO and how does SEO really work?
An Longwood SEO Company That Delivers
SEO is the art and science of driving valuable organic traffic to your website by increasing its visibility to users.
On average, i4 Web SEO increases conversions by more than 200%, and we decrease bounce rates by more than 10%.
SEO works using 3 primary tactics including technical SEO, on-page SEO and off-page SEO.
We build websites that work.
How to Rank Well with Local SEO
When businesses think about search engine optimization, they often think about competing against every other website in their product/service category. However, if you own a local small business, you should actually focus on local SEO to reach your customers (and potential customers). Local SEO focuses on optimizing your website for local search results in the area that your business serves.
Local Search Engine Optimization
Using SEO best practices i4 Web SEO’s local search engine optimization service helps businesses to rank well in local search queries. Small businesses that serve a local market must focus on optimizing their website for local SEO. For example, if you are an Longwood dentist, you want your website to rank well when people in and around Longwood search for a dentist.
Local SEO in 3 Easy Steps
- Make sure that you create a free Google My Business Profile to give your business the necessary exposure in local search results and on Google Maps.
- Make sure that you include your business name, address and phone number on your contact page.
- Add citations to online business directories like Yelp to boost your relevance in local search.
SEO Success Is Not a Sprint
SEO is absolutely necessary but it is NOT an overnight solution. If you are a local business in Longwood, a successful local SEO Longwood strategy requires more local link tactics and geo-relevant brand mentions. It’s important to realize an SEO campaign will take time and you will need patience, but it will ultimately pay off significantly. We’ll install and streamline all the plugins that your business may want or need to be unique.
What we do
We define your needs and then learn about your target audience, so we can deliver benefits that will give your project the success it deserves.
HOW LONG WILL SEO TAKE TO RANK MY WEBSITE ON GOOGLE SEARCH RESULTS?
i4 Web SEO is the #1 rated Longwood SEO Company. We provide SEO services in numerous cities throughout Florida. We know that every SEO client is unique, and we’ve developed a proven system that makes SEO work. i4 Web SEO’s Longwood SEO consultants agree with leading SEO experts that SEO results take 4 to 6 months to see significant growth.
Below are general SEO guidelines to help you understand what we do.
Month 1 SEO
– Competitor research, keyword discovery, keyword strategy, a website audit and technical SEO are our focus. We also set up our reviews management engine.
Month 2 SEO
– Technical SEO continues based on the site audit results. We also dive deeper into content planning and other on-page SEO efforts.
Month 3 SEO
– Content development including work on FAQs, blogs, white papers, and services/products become the main priority. By the end of the 3rd month, we usually start to see search engine ranking results improve.
Month 4 SEO
– Content development, technical SEO and backlinks become the foundation for ongoing SEO success. By the end of month 4, you can expect increased rankings, traffic and leads.
Month 5 SEO
– We focus on evergreen content, conversion optimization, relevant leads and traffic growth.
Month 6 SEO
– We manage technical consistency, content promotion and content enhancements.
From month 6 to month 12 and beyond expect to see increased valuable organic traffic, rankings, leads and revenue.
More of what we do
From Woo-Commerce to Shopify – in order to have better results. These are some good partners to have in your business. We have plenty of experience in design and development of ecommerce stores.
HOW OUR LONGWOOD SEO CONSULTANTS ACHIEVE #1 RANKINGS
- Keyword Research: Our Longwood SEO experts @ i4 Web SEO begin all SEO campaigns with keyword research and a well defined strategy.
- Content Development: Low quality content destroys SEO value. We ensure content is well-written, relevant, and highly descriptive.
- Technical SEO: Our team optimizes your website and servers to help search engines crawl and index your site more effectively.
- Backlinks: We build backlinks on high-authority domains that act as an indicator that your website has credibility, authority and is relevant to viewers.
- Local Citations: Local rankings are impacted by business listings. We provide accurate name, address and phone listings on directories and social platforms.
Even More of what we do
We have a passion for what we do, and it shows. Whether it’s a completely new brand or established one, we believe that good videos really speak to people. We’re here to ensure it does for you too.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)
SEO is an ongoing process that increases your website’s visibility on search engines and in the minds of your target audience. SEO allows us to drive the right kind of traffic to produce results for your business.
If you have a business that sells a product or service from its website or if you need your website to be visible on the first page to reach your target audience then you need SEO. Working with an SEO agency like i4 Web SEO can provide you with an in-house team that understands the local market and how to strategically position you for local and organic SEO success.
i4 Web SEO is based in Longwood and provides SEO services to clients around the United States. In fact, we are listed in the top 1% of SEO Companies in the Central Florida area. Our search engine optimization services are results-driven with increased conversions, on average, exceeding 200%.
We serve a wide variety of clients in numerous cities in Florida including, but not limited to, Winter Springs, Casselberry, Deltona, Longwood, DeBary, Ormond Beach, Oviedo, Sanford, Orlando, Mt Dora, Winter Park, and Eustis.
SEO contracts are optional and not required by i4 Web SEO. We operate on a month to month basis where you can cancel your SEO / Web Design / Web Hosting services by sending a cancellation notice 30 days in advance. This is required so we can stop your billing and ensure you are not billed for the next monthly cycle.
No reputable SEO company can offer #1 keyword or keyphrase ranking guarantees. However, we have an outstanding history and reputation for delivering first-page keyword / keyphrase rankings and higher than average rankings for desktop, map listings and mobile. Search engines change their algorithms constantly, and those changes may require changes in SEO strategy, content and tactics. i4 Web SEO studies algorithm changes, makes recommendations and adjusts quickly to ensure our clients continue to improve and/or maintain their keyword rankings.
Get our newsletter
Sign up to keep up with the latest seo tips. Listen to what our founder has to share asap.